BULLS AND OTHER PROHIBITIONS
troubles and the last days of summer break (first round), return to the blog with a topic that has nothing to do with music, but I like to discuss.
The recent ban on bullfighting in Catalonia has made me think. To my bulls peel me, I do not like a fuck and even cheer me up I can go away, but then I stop to think and come to a conclusion: the ban is the solution? Are we going in the right direction by banning things?. And I say this because we are living in an era which I, frankly, I am concerned, smoking is prohibited everywhere, chasing the smoker almost like a plague, it is forbidden to drink in parks and other sites, which also prohibits children eat bakery products, now the bulls are banned. Where the hell will we get?. I understand that freedom is that everyone wants to choose the life you lead, and enjoy the things that you like, but that others do not like, always with the limitation of not harming or disturbing others, and I I think it is good solution that the rulers we start banning things and lead by ways they think you should go. What if for example some now appear "enlightened" and tell us you have to ban heavy concert in Spain because they are satanic and are bad influence for young people, and that can only be held or classical concerts or alejandro shakira sanz?. It is very dangerous to go on these roads. Freedom is a choice, to decide how you want to live that way and manner that it tastes or desires, and living in this era of prohibitions are cutting the freedom to live like everyone wants. Each one you choose if you want smoking or not, if you want alcoholizrse or not, if you walk in bakery, see or be a big bull with hair all over his body, but not tell us not to smoke, do not drink, you should go to the gym because you can be fat, you have to shave because they choose the current fashions, you can not see bulls because certain groups do not like , etc etc .- Let everyone do what the fuck you want and do not want, to do the opposite, so I understand it should be the things. "Now we care little for the bulls probably will not like the majority, but That's not the issue, because maybe tomorrow we will want to ban something that if we really fuck, and then see what the fuck do .-
0 comments:
Post a Comment